View Single Post
Bought a N9 when from day one but something keeps pulling me back to my trusty old N900. Recently I even purchased the n900 a class 10 SD card mainly for my music collection:

Anyway here are a couple of appealing ideas for the next CSSU. Note: - some of these may have already been discussed in this thread or my already be available as separate tweaks.

1 - Events Widget (rip-off from the N9 events page view) – ideally this should be full screen and scrollable. This would be great!

2 – Universal search (dare I say it – a rip-off from the iPhone) – this would replace the N900 type to contact search from any desktop page. If this is difficult you could employ a similar concept to the TouchSearch application widget – So that if you start typing it allows you to launch a Google search instead of a contact search (again this should be customizable). This would be a great addition

3 – Portrait lock mode when the keyboard is closed and landscape lock mode when keyboard is open.

4 – Portrait Lockscreen - ideally lockable so that you don’t have autorotate to landscape or vice versa.

5 – Minor tweaks – Stock music app to be scrollable with the keyboard rather than using the touch screen. In fact is it possible to allow this for all apps i.e. gPodder, Tweego, etc.

6 - Option to close all apps from the Open Applications Screen (rip-off from n9)

Last edited by sts1976; 2012-02-13 at 19:23.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sts1976 For This Useful Post: