View Single Post
Originally Posted by qgil View Post
There is a lot of people at Nokia being paid for bringing more apps to Windows Phone but I'm not one of them. I'm being paid (among other things) for bringing apps to Qt and my main motivation when asking here is to have more apps for the N9 at the Nokia Store.

If this also helps bringing more apps to other Nokia platforms then great. All the better for developers and users.
Great to hear this. I have bought the N9 for one reason I did not like the android and IOS operating systems compared to my experience with symbian phone c6-01. However, I am missing key apps for the phone. Tango, viber and fring. I know these are 3rd party apps but Nokia needs to know that their N9 will outsell every other phone if they can convince these 3rd parties to port their apps to it.

Other important apps that I have in my android phone and use frequently are:

- Parcels: package tracker.
- Flight tracker
- Shopsavvy + RedLaser ( I know there is MeeScan which is great, however needs improvements especially allowing user choice of action like product search. The way it is now, we need to tap the screen several times before I get to price comparison)

One last thing is I wish we can get dophin browser to n9 way better than opera and firefox.