View Single Post
Posts: 1,335 | Thanked: 3,931 times | Joined on Jul 2010 @ Brittany, France
Originally Posted by Ken-Young View Post
This is something I really disagree with. Is it too much to ask for at least a monthly update on the progress? I few paragraphs? Is that unreasonable? I guess I should stop posting messages about the neo900, because my interest in getting one has dropped to near zero, but I'd have to say that one of the most frustrating aspects of this project has been the radio-silence of the project leader.
Actually I believe we agree on that, I posted before in this thread to say so, but acknowledged that Neo900 UG significantly improved on that when they had someone in charge of that task, unfortunately the communication guy(s) never stayed long as Halftux mentioned. Here, I was just saying that the delay since March is not particularly unusual, your message shows it too that the typical delay between news was always several months, therefore there is no reason to think that something happened to the leadership just based on that. We will surely be updated in time if that ever happens for whatever reasons.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kabouik For This Useful Post: