Thread: [SailfishOS] Pure Maps
View Single Post
Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
I made the log this morning. I navigated from home to Place A, then changed the route to Place B. I was looking for parking around Place B, which Pure Maps interpreted as I overshot the destination and was trying to reroute me.

In the end, I closed the GUI but the CLI kept going, continually printing the same two lines over and over, until I closed that too. I can PM you the whole log (I do not want to share it here in full for privacy reasons as it contains my entire route), but the tail looks like this:

Code:
[W] unknown:0 - QMetaMethod::invoke: Unable to handle unregistered datatype 'QGeoPositionInfo'
[D] unknown:0 - Geoclue client path: "/org/freedesktop/Geoclue/Master/client52"
[W] unknown:0 - QMetaMethod::invoke: Unable to handle unregistered datatype 'QGeoPositionInfo'
[D] unknown:0 - Geoclue client path: "/org/freedesktop/Geoclue/Master/client53"
[D] unknown:0 - Geoclue client path: "/org/freedesktop/Geoclue/Master/client54"
[D] unknown:0 - Geoclue client path: "/org/freedesktop/Geoclue/Master/client55"
[D] unknown:0 - Geoclue client path: "/org/freedesktop/Geoclue/Master/client56"
[D] unknown:0 - Geoclue client path: "/org/freedesktop/Geoclue/Master/client57"

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post: