View Single Post
Posts: 654 | Thanked: 2,368 times | Joined on Jul 2014 @ UK
Originally Posted by bocephus View Post
I am. Who here isn't?
Maybe next time say "I don't have any use for a tablet" if that's what you really mean? Or were you unaware that other people have a use for tablets?

Originally Posted by Sichtelement View Post
Latest statement form Youyota:
This is a pathetic 'update' considering the circumstances.

Presumably MOQ stands for Minimum Order Quota or something? How likely is it that they will manage to find someone willing to pay for another 2000 of these tablets? The tablet hardware was already a bit dated in 2017. If the backers received one today (and we should have received it by now) it would be noticeably old, and judging by the current progress I imagine we will be waiting a long time yet. In these circumstances, what kind of investor would throw more money into the project to triple the number of tablets being produced, particularly as the only real reason I can see for wanting one is the OS, and most of that market have already bought in?

I wonder how much of the money is gone - they should be open about it and give people the choice of cutting their losses and being refunded whatever hasn't been spent.

Even if there's a decent chance that the tablet could actually be delivered, I don't trust this team any more.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Feathers McGraw For This Useful Post: