View Single Post
Posts: 308 | Thanked: 299 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Graveyard
Originally Posted by Pratyush View Post
Redmi - Thankfully I don't, but I have souls working around me who do and keep complaining about it being a toaster plus the battery draining so much that they carry a charger with them.
Would be nice if you had done a bit of research before you posted this. Mi3's battery performance is "decent" enough! And hey, you have folks using a Xiaomi around you? Seriously? How lucky are people around you to get hold of one in flash sales which would just last for micro seconds

Marketing: Haven't you seen the (paid) reviews on TV. Also selling the phone like it is a limited edition watch - This **is** marketing..
Paid reviews? Duh! You are there again. You fail to understand how big the FAN base of Xiaomi is.

And I am not a Jolla fan - but I am a fan on innovation. When **every** phone manufacturer keeps aping the same design again and again Jolla is a breath of fresh air. It is still not a finished product but if we trash it down right away - it will never be. And in the end it would be the consumers who will choose either an Android... or errr an Android with some other sticker.
And one thing you need to note is - Jolla is advertising (?) the Android compatibility as much as they advertise (?) the gesture based OS. Why?

Last edited by ranbaxy; 2014-09-23 at 14:51.