View Single Post
Posts: 190 | Thanked: 206 times | Joined on Jan 2010 @ Accra,Ghana
i must admit i was highly skeptical when I first heard about N9 after all what device could trump my beloved N900 which iv had for two years and continues to amaze me still....

well I read all the reviews and they were saying it was great blablabla but i saw some negative stuff online and on this forum ... n trust me im not gonna listen to those guys again. i was so worried i was making a dud purchase. i had to import the phone from the UK since Ghana is no where on Nokias thinking and phone sellers here were selling it for outrageous prices!>This phone f$%^ing rocks!. iv had it for less than 18 hours n im still blown away. so smooth and silky. NOKIA u guys are out of YOUR MINDS!!

iv had no crashes so far even when overloading d phone. the browser is fast very fast that its shocking...im even afraid to say it but its better than the N900. I always wonder why people always complain about apps as if thats all a phone is all about...i can see this phone growing just like the N900. i still love my N900 and will be using it as my second phone as im on two networks. it was maemo that introduced me to Linux and now all my computers are on Fedora!

thats all. a long time lurker on this forum but i just had to write about this phone!!

p.s: is it just me or d forum on meego.org is not as exciting as maemo.org??

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to tcbl50 For This Useful Post: