View Single Post
Posts: 273 | Thanked: 104 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ Manitoba, Canada
Hello Folks:

The other day I noticed that the nice multi-colored 'daylight' bar on my MChronos applet was completely black. I investigated and found a bug i.e. at my latitude, the 'astronomical twilight' now occurs *after* midnight, which messes up the color bar for the summer months.

Long story short: I have tried to address this issue, and the related issue of not dealing with 'extreme latitude' calculation issues, and released version 0.24 just a few minutes ago:

http://darethehair.googlepages.com/software.html

If you get the new version, be sure to let me know if it still works for you (especially if it works *better*). Also be sure to save your 'ini' file settings!

This is the first time that I built the 'deb' file using the 'py2debian' process, and because of this version 0.24 now *also* exists in the 'extras-devel' repository. I figure this is a nice small safe app to test those processes with -- and I would appreciate it if someone could try it out from there. If it works, it will be the first app that I will then post into the 'extras' respository.

Thanks!

The Following User Says Thank You to darethehair For This Useful Post: