View Single Post
Posts: 498 | Thanked: 836 times | Joined on Jun 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by shaihkritzer View Post
WTF did I just receive???

As a pre-order customer, take advantage of the pre-launch pricing before prices increase ahead of launch and shipping next month.
To secure your Pro1, make your payment in the next 7 days by logging into your your F(x)tec order account.

Since when they were about to sell it at higher price? I don't recall that $649 | £649 | €649 was just _preorder_ price. This is getting more and more frustrating every day. This is not an auction and such aggressive marketing is not acceptable. And what the final price would be then? $1000? Then I'd wait one more year and buy used on Ebay for $500.

Chen, please. This is not how you make more buyers for your product. The demand for niche product is low and it's VERY silly to make it even less with unexpected price changes, extra charges and other bull*it.

Blah blah, first we have deficite and high demands, now they are sooo high we'll raise the price... What's next? You have to win a fight to get it? Quit it, makes me sick.
Hmm, you do realize that companies are basically free to price they products the way they want. It is actually quite common to have preorder prices to differ from that of stock market price.

At least to me, there is nothing wrong about that. Also, it is quite common as well to advertise for customers that have been interested in product but not have made the purchase. Remember, you have not actually bought anything from them yet, so they owe you nothing. If they decide to raise the price up they can free do so.

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Boxeri For This Useful Post: