View Single Post
Originally Posted by Thesleex View Post
Guys what is thunderbird and is pr 1.4 out yet.
I'm feeling patient becaue we all have off days...
  • Thunderbird - email client created by Mozilla. A version is available that can be used when running EasyDebian. Have a look on maemo.org/packages and the package pages for debian.org to see the current situation.
  • PR-1.4 release date - never, unless someone sucessfully sues Nokia (and non-OSS partners) for selling a device that doesn't do what it says on the tin. PR-1.3 is the last one as confirmed by those community members who were working with Nokia on code-release. That might sound bad but the CSSU team have worked wonders to get improved settings and UI features to us all. The CSSU is the nearest thing you/we will get to acieving PR-1.4. Go to the CSSU wiki page for more info on how to install etc.
  • Off-topic:
    The worst thing about the dropped support from Nokia is the subsequent absence of updates from commercial N900 development partners, including Adobe, hence no Shockwave-Flash 10.x.

Polite request: Use TMO with care
  • If you're not sure of something, please read through the thread first: your question will probably be answered before you get to the end of the thread. If your question isn't answered and/or you didn't understand the answers - go ahead, post your question; refering to the thing you're asking about is a good idea, too.
  • For subjects that are likely to effect all users, such as dates for a PR, please use the Power Search button. Look at talk threads and the wiki - someone else has probably asked the same question already.
  • Lastly, if you don't get a response in a day then by all means re-post/bump but 9:42 then 9:47 is five minutes by my maths so, again, please use TMO with care.
You have been warned, others will flame you.

Originally Posted by x61
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=thunderbird
I haven't seen lmgtfy before - love it!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to demolition For This Useful Post: