View Single Post
Posts: 1,104 | Thanked: 5,652 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Holland
Originally Posted by mosen View Post
Don't lie to yourself. You had success in the media but your product did not meet your announced and self set standard of "Delivering the ultimate tactile KBD"...
That sounds like a matter of opinion and how crowdfunding works, "delivering mid-range quality" is not in the title of any campaign. Luckily I had a working product before the campaign, with pictures and videos so people knew exactly what they were paying for.

Please have the decency to wait with throwing dirt gifs until something actually fails now.
So throwing dirt about imaginary product being better is cool?

And even then, think back to the point in time when the community did not send your imperfect 100$ KBD collectively back to your door just because no one had the intention to ruin you but forgivingly accepted that it was fun while it lasted
You really think you delivered a product?
No, you where paid for your makerspace entertainment show with physical memorabilia attached.
I hoped you realized the situation back then but now it looks like you still have to.
Jeez, well thanks. Sure it was a cute project with a very prototypy end product. Still, people knew exactly what they were getting and they got it.

I'll take your advice and wait. I hope chenliangchen makes a cool prototype thats works, stirs a lot of media, gets his campaign funded and delivers.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to dirkvl For This Useful Post: