View Single Post
Posts: 1,671 | Thanked: 11,478 times | Joined on Jun 2008 @ Warsaw, Poland
Originally Posted by SD69 View Post
Umm, moderators please don't close this thread.

I realize that QGil asked stskeeps to close this thread, but it was just a recommendation. At last week's meeting, Maemo Council decided not to make any MeeGo-related decisions just yet. Please leave this thread open to N8x0 adaption discussion and post any further comments about governance in appropriate community sub-forum thread.
Either that, or we move to Nokia N810 forum or Alternatives. I'm asking out of my own will, because there is sense to moving these discussions to meego.com where the actual work is supposed to be done.

If we have to move N8x0 users into 2010 and forth using MeeGo, they should be surrounding the MeeGo project, as that is obviously the future for this work.

Also, can we please concentrate on actually making stuff work instead of discussing meta-stuff? :P

I'll be posting on forum.meego.com regarding this project. Wiki is at meego.com, IRC discussions in #meego-arm, forum discussions should be on meego.com too.
As you go on to other communities, remember to build them around politeness, respect, trust and humility. Be wary of poisonous people and deal with them before they end up killing your community.. Seen it happen to too many IRC channels, forums, open source projects.

Last edited by Stskeeps; 2010-05-29 at 18:47.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stskeeps For This Useful Post: