View Single Post
Posts: 1,648 | Thanked: 2,122 times | Joined on Mar 2007 @ UNKLE's Never Never Land
Originally Posted by Andrew_b View Post
I just installed CSSU Features Config (CSSUFC) this morning but it seems to be adversely affecting the Theme Customizer and the management of themes. I tried uninstalling CSSUFC but unexpectedly it had linked dependencies with the Theme Customizer, CSSU Transitions tuner, Aw0ken Icon Pack, and the Black Plastic theme packs. I removed all the dependent programs and theme packs, then CSSUFC.
A screenshot or some logs would be useful here to understand what you mean.
Did you try uninstalling with HAM and what was the message?

I reinstalled the theme customizer, icons and themes assuming that I would then be able to reconfigure the look of my desktops, but it is still not working.
Again, more info is needed.

If I set theme customizer to reboot after making changes it does not start the reboot after the 'fasten seatbelts' message. If I set it so that I need to reboot manually, the changes do not take effect.
Several people reported that they cannot reboot and is unrelated to the application discussed here. e.g.:
http://talk.maemo.org/showpost.php?p...postcount=1756

Also, the Aw0ken icon pack update interface is not able to load the icon pack.
I know there was a few updates of this package since I helped the maintainer to fix some issues. Maybe you had an older working version and updated to a newly not working one?
Did you check in the awOken thread?

I noticed also that since installing CSSUFC, the settings in CSSU Transitions Tuner are greyed out and cannot be altered.
All the settings or just one?