View Single Post
Posts: 702 | Thanked: 334 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ Israel.
Originally Posted by ptpoul View Post
I am not excited about n900's multitasking abilities. Example: yesterday I am riding the bus home. Hops on the free wifi on the bus and make myself available on the chat. I am also listening to music and my wife sends me a youtube link.
Well, even beforeI hit the youtube link the phone is painfully slow. Sliding out the screen results in stuttering music and a 7 second wait before the screen turns on. The youtube link makes me close the music player. All in all from the time my wife sent me the youtube link till I could see the video with choppy playback it took at least 2 minutes.
These things happen all the time. the n900 is far from being a complete product. It boasts a shitload of features that are cutting edga, and buggy as hell. I have never spent so much time waiting for a phone to open the email client, calendar, text message as I have with this phone.
Maybemultitasking was disabled for a good reason on the iphone and is hampered on android?
Maybe nokia just put a piece of **** on the market. I don't know...
I know exactly what you mean, I decided to OC my phone to 1GHz and it solved all those problems, and if the phone fries, then it fries, and i'll have even more motivation to get the galaxy s or htc desire.

Edit : Some people will say I will feel the urge to OC the Galaxy S as well, This is not true, it's a nice cliche, but as a matter of fact, I do not OC my desktop computer's cpu or gpu, I can play all the latest and greatest without the need to crank up the goods.
| DonateMe - If you feel I helped you in a very good way, feel free to donate |

Last edited by eitama; 2010-08-19 at 12:20.

The Following User Says Thank You to eitama For This Useful Post: