View Single Post
Okay sorry, the watch shows proper enough values. Seems the problem is with kernel-config showing wrong value as current or some copies of value aren' synchronised (eg. watch showing fine while some internal value beeing not fine).

Thanks for better measure then. My profile is so cruel so it rarely go to 900 even on tesplaying Another World on Dosbox (EGA, low sound quality settings) if watch results are correct. I'll try to change profile to less strict one and watch the results. Sorry for false allarm it seems - if watch value is valid test - it is a bug with another metters (I'll perhaps should use ssh login for the watch to get better results than switching back).

PS: the watch gives sometime not round value about 550Mhz, I wonder why it happen? It suggest precision of 1Khz (last digit was not 0) which normally won't be wanted result (we stick to round frequencies doesn't we?). I'll try to make some more tests while watch is enabled - I hope the problem is only "kernel-settings show" and/or another measures and I have OC working well while still having KP50.
EDIT: noticed it also around 805 and 850... hmmm

Last edited by majaczek; 2012-05-09 at 16:35.