View Single Post
Posts: 153 | Thanked: 81 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ New Zealand
Aw guts that it's not importing like it should for ya, it may be worth removing filebox then reinstalling it on the off chance it had some kinda bug there, I haven’t had any other feedback regarding other peoples phone's not managing to view them like normal so I'm really not sure if it's to do with the file manager, but it definitely seems like a bug somewhere and that you've done nothing wrong etc. If that fails I'm low of idea's really.

I haven’t found any terminal only solution as yet but it turns out there's this Vcard importer which should hopefully do the job for ya, courtesy of admiral0:

http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php...vcard+importer

I may be wrong about some details but I think you have to install a deb then run a cmd line, I'm hoping it doesn't involve actually naming every .vcf file as that would be a massive PIA just like importing each contact individually, but I'm not sure since I haven’t tried it out, if that's the case it might work on your allcontacts file instead of naming each individual one, if you're lucky.

BTW just out of interest, what PR version are you on? and if say you're on PR1.1 or PR1.2, did you do OTA update or was it a clean install via flash? It's purely out of interest mind you, in case I try to implement something further.