View Single Post
Posts: 140 | Thanked: 369 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Ituzaingo, Argentina
hi, i don't like to bump post, nor either quote myself, but, is there any chance to implement the features sugested by me previously in this post

Originally Posted by Harick View Post
hi, i have to tell you MAG, you already know this, but you are one of the few that keeps our little old device out of being obsolete

thank you very very much for this

anyway, i use a lot my mediaplayer, and even when i'm full of curiosity about this open media player, i don't want to tempt fate and spend a few days without music, that's why i didn't try this app yet

but there are a two features that i would like to see and i think (for what i read in this thread and in gitorious) that are not present yet (please ignore them if they are already present, but as i said, i didn't test it yet)

1- a "now playing" notification, yes, i know there is already an app for this, but it's really slow and IMHO an "email like" is not the proper way to display a notification.
what i want to see it's something like this (quoting your own post)

2- an open, customizable, and embedded version of locked media player control, the last gift from qwerty12, it's really useful and i guess you could do it configurable and for those who don't want it could be even disabled

so, that are the 2 features i think they are a must, again, please ignore if they are already present, and if are not, could you implement them?

also, another bug fix/request. when we create a playlist greater than 24 hours, for example, 26hours and 30 minutes. the original media player shows 1day 2:30hs, but omp shows 26:30hs.

sorry for my bad english.

Last edited by Harick; 2012-04-23 at 15:44.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Harick For This Useful Post: