View Single Post
Guest | Posts: n/a | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on
Originally Posted by csaba93 View Post
I have few questions to you Gerbick, since you own a Nokia Lumia 900 sooo here it is:
I'm looking into buying the Nokia Lumia 900, but I read very mixed reviews. I have been the proud owner of a Nokia N900 for the past 2 years, but at this point its slowing down and I just want something different.
I have heard that either WP or the Lumia doesn't have flash support? I'ts not very clear to me so could you please clarify that, and also how does not having flash influence the web browsing?
How smooth is the OS? After watching some reviews the OS seems to be pretty smooth and no lag, but I'd like to know what you say
Does it lag/freeze or does it ever restart by itself?

From reading some forums it seems there are some software fixes that people want, how is the support from Nokia? I hope Lumia 900 wont be the next Nokia N900, I mean the way Nokia just left it without any updates and support.

That's all the question and observation I have for the moment, thanks for sharing your experience about this new device, it helps a lot!

Csaba
Having Lumia 800, I can tell you that it is smoother than iphone, no lags, no freezing and email is the best ever I have seen on the phone. Many more apps than N900. No flash support. Software updates are coming left and right, I owned Lumia 800 for few months and had 2 updates that really improved battery life.