View Single Post
Hi there.

Originally Posted by timsamoff View Post
Unfortunately, that's where my progress has ended... Every time I attempt to add the modules (EN -- for English -- in my case), I get an error and it doesn't work: I get chapter numbers, but no textual content.
If you select 'EN' as in english_all.jpg , it will select all the availables modules in english (wich is quite a large number) and probably fail because of lack of space.

Try to select only one module for a start after having expanded the 'en' node (as in en_expand.jpg).

The check box in the lang directory is a ....'feature' i put there because i don't know how exactly how to have such a check box only in the childs nodes

You will have to remove the module that appear as being half installed and install it again.

If you have a terminal installed on the tablet, you may find easier to use the sword 'installmgr' utility to install modules.

Start by 'installmgr -init' and enable remote source then launch 'installmgr -r CrossWire'
Then:

- To see what is available locally:
installmgr -l

- To see what is available remotely:
installmgr -rl CrossWire

- To install a remote module such as ESV:
installmgr -ri CrossWire ESV

Launching rapier from a terminal will also gives more information about where the module installation is failing.

Hope it helps...
Attached Images

Last edited by pamadio; 2007-06-02 at 06:47.

The Following User Says Thank You to pamadio For This Useful Post: