View Single Post
hello guys, i need help from all professional people like you, i have my n9, for a year and i am not satisfied of the speed, it always lag, especially when playing music, i have 64GB n9 and i have 30GB of music installed, no large applications yet installed, I still have around 30GB free space, If i type the title of my song to the search box inside the music player application,i have finished typing it, before it shows the title, and sometimes the player doesn't respond, so I need to close the application, sometimes, if my spelling is wrong and I need to use back space to delete in a fast manner, it also has the same not responding, even the message, when i scroll up to the first message on top, it lags before it gets to to top, i hate this thing, i have already installed faster n9, upgraded to PR1.3, and tried the N9QT, but still nothing works, and then i have read this overlocking, now my question is, will this overlocking will help my problem of lagginess? i wanted to try it but, i am not sure about the settings, i am afraid if i will accidentally kill my n9, does this overlocking varies on phone? so do you mean that different phone have their different settings? how will I know which settings is applicable on my device, I really want the 1.3GHZ but I am just afraid in doing it. and what if i go beyond the warning signs?, will it really break my device? what is the proper settings for this, should i go and try when i saw the warning signs? or should i stop? i really need help from you guys, please do give me some advice before i do it, thank you in advance

Last edited by underbone; 2013-03-02 at 05:13.