View Single Post
nice apps. however, there are 2 features i found missing from this apps

i don't feel like abusing my volume key each time i navigate between pages (keyboard is not an option either). could you add an option to enable swap to change page just like the built-in image viewer?
though this also has some issue (for example, you wish to pan the image and end up switching to other images), but i still prefer this. or if you could come up with better idea, that'd be great

edit. oops, didn't see my above post suggesting the same idea. meaning that not only me thinking of this idea

second one is, i hope you can also add a library feature. it can be manually added by user, or even better if user can put their files into a dedicated directory and mieru can list the content of the directory and automatically list it into its library
also it should support categorizing files depends on the directory level, ie.
<path>/XX : then XX is assumed as the series title
<path>/XX/YY : XX is the series title, and YY is the volume
<path>/XX/YY/ZZ : ditto with ZZ as chapter

and instead of stopping at the last file, it should be able to navigate between volume/chapter seamlessly (as user option), for example
XX/vol 1/last.jpg -> XX/vol 2/ch 1/01.jpg -> XX/vol 2/ch 1/last.jpg -> XX/vol 2/ch end/01.jpg -> XX/vol 2/ch end/last.jpg -> XX/vol 3/01.jpg

anyway, thanks for the great apps

The Following User Says Thank You to figaro For This Useful Post: