View Single Post
Glad to see some interest and to hear that there might be at least a little chance to see rSAP implemented in the future.

But somehow I still do not understand why Nokia has not already done that :

1. Nokia (as one of the few big players in the market) has been supporting and pushing rSAP for years now. There already exists a stable code basis for the Symbian S60 platform which just needed to be compiled for Freemantle which should not be too big a deal from my end customer - non developer - point of view...

2. At least for me the missing rSAP functionality is a serious deal breaker which already kept me from buying some other tempting smartphones (including all the Android alternatives which seem to be the only true contenders software wise; the iPhone btw does not support rSAP either).

Still hope that Nokia will change its mind and make rSAP available for the N900 asap. I would love to have one and hope not to be forced to buy a HD2 instead just because of one missing key feature. Actually I would prefer the N900 over the HD2 anytime (never liked WinMO) - but not as long as rSAP does not work...

P.S @ Quindor
I have not been able to place the feature request at the right place either. Following the system took me to the bug reporting zone in the end where the entry obviously was not welcomed...
Maybe some smarter guys could help out to reassure that our interest/feature request reaches the inner Nokia/Maemo circle... This site is great with lots of enthusiastic people but I think there is some potential to make things a tad more userfriendly

Last edited by zikarus; 2009-11-06 at 22:51.