View Single Post
Posts: 1,038 | Thanked: 1,408 times | Joined on Feb 2010 @ London
Great post. Honest and sobersome. After weeks (months?) of speculative threads around Meego/N9-N950 I came to realise that the N900 had already passed its expiration date. The broken USB thread came back to life, and more and more For Sale threads started.

With the refreshing wisdom and maturity injected that comes with each contributor in reply to Qole's commentary, it is quite a shame that this has to be witnessed at the end of such an era. I too am not hopeful that Meego will be championed by any other company and this N900 and Harmattan device is all we have left.

I joined this community quite late and feel like I missed the best years of Maemo. I will stalk this forum for another year only because strangely I find the people here far more interesting and 'open' minded than any other 'community' that exists. We discuss, love and hate Nokia/Maemo but come around at the end of the day to help each other.

I say let's enjoy what we still have. Maybe we have Meego, and if we do I dont see why talk.meego.org (TMO) can't exist

Last edited by afaq; 2011-08-15 at 23:22.

The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to afaq For This Useful Post: