View Single Post
i have a huge problem with my n900...two days ago, i was on the internet and while surfing, i thought of updating my apps...so i went to xterm and apt-get update, then apt-get upgrade...i didn;t what saw what the answer was, and i hitted "y"...after lot of thinking, the answer was "your want to install a kernel, which is older than the one you have. do you want to downgrade?"......so, yesterday, my n900 run out of battery and it closed itself, like always....here is the problem...when i put the charger, the screen lights with the nokia logo, then it switches off..and after 10 sec, it fires up again with the nokia logo and then switches off again....all the time....no charging light, no anything + there is the icon on the upper right corner, wich shows that it's connected via usb, when it's not.....when i connect it to usb, the same thing happens, only that i can hear the sound when u connect a usb to windows, but immediately you hear the disconnecting sound, and the phone disconnects......did i brick my n900??

Last edited by BlackMask; 2013-01-21 at 15:43.

The Following User Says Thank You to BlackMask For This Useful Post: