View Single Post
Posts: 6,445 | Thanked: 20,981 times | Joined on Sep 2012 @ UK
I strongly deny denying anything. My battery life has always been about a day from a full charge in the morning to anything between 70% and 0% in the evening of the same day, depending on use. The only time I saw 70% at the end of the day was when I left the phone at home and could not use it during the day. By far the biggest drain is simply using the phone. Every minute of browsing costs about 1% of battery power. Browsing continuously for 2 hours can drain the battery completely.

My other half's observation is consistent with mine. She never uses her Jolla, she merely charges it once every three days and leaves it on the shelf, moaning constantly how short-lived the Jolla's battery is compared to her 7 years old Nokia 5800 (with still the original battery) that she uses all the time and charges once per week.

This was the same from day one when I first received my Jolla with OS 0.9 and remained like that for the past two years or so. Replacing the battery with a new one from eBay has made exactly zero effect, as has upgrading to 2.0.2. I have never used or even installed AD and am happy to believe that AD may have a detrimental effect.

This is about Jolla Jolla, also known as Jolla 1. Jolla C or Fish may be different.

The Following User Says Thank You to pichlo For This Useful Post: