View Single Post
Originally Posted by gionni88 View Post
I'm not able to use organizer 1.2 fn module. With 1.1 fn I had no problem(aside the birthday calendar not showing off any entry), but with 1.2 I can't run the binary on N900.

These are the steps I did:
Following this I have installed dev and organizerpackages on QtSdk. I noted organizer module is not a dependency of dev package, but versit and declarative. It's the only package libtm-dev doesn't depend on.
Than I have installed libqtm-12-organizer (1:1.2.0-0fn(tilde)fremantle0) on N900.

I compile on QtSDK with mobility12, run qmake, force scanning etc, I check that the include I use is from C:\QtSDK\Maemo\4.6.2\sysroots\fremantle-arm-sysroot-20.2010.36-2-slim\opt\qtm12\include\QtOrganizer\qorganizermanag er.h so it's the correct version. When launching on n900 I get this error:
"error while loading shared libraries: libQtOrganizer.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory".

Than I checked /opt/qtm12/lib but libQtOrganizer.so.1 is there and it's a symlink to libQtOrganizer.so.1.2.0.
I had a similar issue with the location library. Please see http://maemo.org/packages/package_in...fn~fremantle0/ and check if patching the mobility12.prf helps

The Following User Says Thank You to cfetzer For This Useful Post: