View Single Post
Firstly, a correction. StateFS doesn't require Qt. Build depends on some boost libraries but runtime is just fuse. Nemo then have statefs-qt on top.

Most, if not all of the code I have looked at is LGPL so there should be no issue repackaging it as long as I acknowledge upstream. The issue would be branding. If I release I can't call it Nemo/Maemo etc.or use artwork/themes. This is where there is an issue at the moment as some packages can't handle having certain theme elements missing. IIRC it's either the hildon desktop backgrounds or the window decorations. GTK side just falls back to Adwaita so thats ok for now. As one of my aims is to remove some unnecessary hildon specific tweaks, I'm trying to remove hildon-only icons and replace with stock gtk equivalents.

Current setup, as posted elsewhere, is AMD64 Debian Jessie with mce, dsme, libdsme, oneshot and statefs (plus dependancies like cor, check, tut) all repackaged from Nemo. On top of that are my GTK3 variants of matchbox, libhildon, libhildondesktop etc. either derived from Cordia sources or community-ssu.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Android_808 For This Useful Post: