View Single Post
Moderator | Posts: 5,320 | Thanked: 4,464 times | Joined on Oct 2009
@Woody/Council/BoD,

Well a few days ago I finally had time to read everything since my last main posts here...
I was going to carefully read the last few revisions & provide some further critique, but as that ship had well & truly sailed* it seemed rather pointless.
I'm disappointed with myself for not finding the time to carefully read the last 2-4 revisions, & provide solid/timely/regular feedback.
Also sad to see how this thread degenerated in the last several pages, to the point that (often) very little about the by-laws was being discussed. >.>
Fortunately, it seems that the individual mainly responsible for that, has been purged from maemo.org permanently.

Re this post of mine and your response....
When I last spoke to them (few wks before my post IIRC), they said that very little about this had been discussed.
They explained that they hadn't been approached by anyone from Council, but that they'd be open to discussions on it.
Now that the by-laws are pretty much solidified, perhaps this should be used now? (we could remove some of Estel's crap 1st of course)
Wait, is the Wiki still broken? If it is, scratch that idea for now... >.>

*except via referendum etc.

Last edited by jalyst; 2012-12-09 at 06:52. Reason: typo/grammar

The Following User Says Thank You to jalyst For This Useful Post: