View Single Post
Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
Originally Posted by juiceme View Post
Everybody does, it is not really "an issue"
Just do "devel-su usermod -a -G net_raw nemo"
Of course, because "devel-su usermod -a -G net_raw nemo" is such an obvious incantation

(I know what usermod does but have no idea what problem it is supposed to solve in this case and, by the looks of it, will never find out because svalx has deleted his/her/its post.
Hehee, I know what the problem is but maybe I'll keep you in suspense, just for the kicks!!

Originally Posted by pichlo View Post
People, please, do not delete your posts because "you found the solution"! That is the whole point: you ask, you get an answer, others can read the question and the answer and learn. If one side of the story is missing, no one can learn anything.)
Of this I heartly agree. There was absolutely no need to remove the post and doing things like that will always leave the forum in sadder state, holed like brick of Emmental cheese.

Looks to me @svalx is a stealthy guy indeed; registered the nick today, asked just one question and deleted it few minutes after that...

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post: