View Single Post
I don't get what you mean by "you can't create such mappings for touchpad". AIUI (correct me if I'm wrong), all WebOS games have touch-only controls, and what keyboard mapping does, is to map "virtual" digitizer touch to some keys on keyboard. This way, we can do things that only multitouch would allow - like, pressing two keys at the same time, to simulate pressing two different spots on digitizer, or even more complicated gestures, like "pitch to zoom" (which some Preenv games require to be playable).

That's what I'm trying to achieve and, ultimately, fail. I'm sure I'm using correct version of preenv libraries, as games that come bundled with keyboard mapping (thanks to webos game manager) are *working* with keyboard (hero of sparta as example). But, my attempts to "RE" what those scripts were doing to achieve proper keyboard mappings, failed - for example, despite creating gconf keys etc, I can't get any keyboard press recognized as touch for X-Plane or HAWX.

So, again, I would greatly appreciate some idiot-proof step by step guide on creating such keyboard mapping, from scratych. Normally, I don't request such things, but I think after ~2 years of trying repeatedly without success, there is no shame in asking

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!