View Single Post
Posts: 1,539 | Thanked: 1,604 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ With my N9
qgil: In regards to the device program. I think there are some really great people that are deserving of the Nokia devices here that weren't given one. Sadly though it seems the people that were given them only a few have actually used them to make the apps they said they would.

In this device program can we make sure that we keep up with the people that say they will make a program and make sure it happens. I am all for giving devices if it makes things come about, if not, I don't think people should be given devices. Personally I know some people that were given devices that haven't done anything for the N9's development or haven't kept their word to develop what they said they would.

As much as I like Launchpad, some of our best developers here are not part of Launchpad and will probably never join it.

An example is Schturman or Itsnotabigtruck. These people have tried to give the N9 life through their development and from what I can tell neither of them are part of the Launchpad program or even remotely involved in the whole process, but are very deserving of an N9 to be able to test their development on.

@everythingn9

Temporary Inception Fix

Times Banned from TMO: 4

Last edited by Arie; 2012-04-25 at 02:49.