View Single Post
Originally Posted by levone1 View Post
Yes, you would need to do that. Alao, with the state of the port currently being aarch64-base, your only option would be Xperia 10 II, (and then buy a license). I'm considering buying one just for that reason. I already have an XA2 that I bought for that, but no good anymore since port base changed...
Hello sailors . I like xz2c and SFOS . I bought a 10 mark II ($200) and a Jolla license (sfos x - another $50) . I transferred files from 10 mkII (ofono-alien-binder-plugin , libalienaudioservice ,apkd8-android-settings ,apk d8, alienkeyboardservice, aliendalvik-system, aliendalvik-configs, aliendalvik, alienaudioservice-plugin-sailfish, alienaudioservice, apkd8-l10n-all- translations) necessary for android to work on XZ2c and support appeared on xz2c. I would also like to migrate Predictive text input (required) and MS Exchange support (as appropriate) but I don 't know how to do it . Tell me tell me is it possible to transfer these functions ? If possible , which files should be transferred ?