View Single Post
Posts: 308 | Thanked: 299 times | Joined on Jul 2012 @ Graveyard
Let me quote something which I read there

Okay, So What! every company has competition. and Samsung here actually is trying to improve their products as you can see they are comparing other challenging products to make even a better one. Not all of the features are 100% ported to their UI but only the ones that actually make more sense and what is more customer oriented. Also where did you guys get these evidence and why are all addressed against Samsung? And why is it starting to appear as of this month. Do you guys actually see any resemblance in Galaxy S3? or we should wait until the iPhone5 comes out, where you will start posting that Samsung imitated apple? Also before all of this patent wars. I Remember that i had a blackberry where it's main feature was Local searching(OS6). I cannot deny that the Galaxy S has some resemblance is a kind of ways to the iPhone, but as i see it now, Samsung is moving on by offering much better products now and it started to get ahead of competition.
What's frustrating is that Apple also imitates some features but always get off with it. Such as Local Searching, Drop-Down Notification and the list goes on.
Now I Actually Love Apple products, They master them by providing perfect, and very well thought products but one thing i hate about them is how they treat their competition.