View Single Post
Originally Posted by CepiPerez View Post
But as I can see, Nokia has covered all shipping costs for N900 and doesn't did the same for N9. That's all.
Hmm.. the two prizes might have been sourced differently, maybe someone who was involved with arranging the prizes with Nokia can confirm why there was a difference in shipping tax being paid/refunded. But in any case, you make a good point CepiPerez that we should do our best to know these things before packages are sent to winners so that nobody gets an unexpected bill on their doorstep!

About new competition: can I participate?
Gosh yes!

I've made huge changes in flowplayer for N9 and I've made a last.fm radio, but I've already posted those apps. I have more things in mind. Should I wait for the competition opening to release something more?
Hmm.. the original idea of the competition was to get everyone making and releasing more new stuff, so I suspect already completed code may not count again this year. It all depends what the rules will be for 2012 - it's too early to say for sure! But dont hold back on anything you can release because who knows when the competition will start. And now we know you have new stuff to release we become greedy and want it all now! hehe

Cybot950 - Control a robot with your N9/N950
SMSPetFeeder - Build a Bluetooth/SMS dog feeder with Qt, N950, and arduino
Nerf950 - Use your N9/N950 to fire a Nerf gun

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kojacker For This Useful Post: