View Single Post
Originally Posted by hardkorek View Post
After using n900 for 3 years my charger never has been so hot. I don't need a water cooling, just stable kernel(as stated in the topic).

I post this information to warn other users cause this may damage the hardware. With all respect for your work on developing the kernel, there is no need to flame people who are describing symptoms of bugs you made.
One word - bullsh|t.

kp doesn't have anything to do with Your EXTERNAL charger temperature. Theoretically, it could get warmer, if You would use bq2145x_charger module with manually set higher charging current, but even this is unlikely to happen.

Proper "bug report" would contain any useful data - like monitor of charging current, when your charger becomes hot (that would prove or deny something fishy going out), etc. I don't care if You're using -devel for 3 or 300 years, both content of what You've written, and way in which You have written it, mark You as person that should stay away from -devel, in my humble opinion (and You have right to not agree )

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post: