View Single Post
So I dont really think my N9 is haunted. However, its acting very weirdly.
I recently purchased an unlocked N9 from Hong Kong for use with a T-mobile account in the US. Within 5 days of using, I am noticing some weird things with the phone -

a) a few days ago, when the phone was in charge mode and screen locked, it made a skype call to a contact at 11:44 pm. Everyone in the room was sleeping and the phone was on a night desk away from me.
b) 2 days later, it made 6 calls to a contact from my phone list at 12 am.
c) I was up late the next night and noticed the screen unlocked by itself (bright light in a dark room) and the phone started scrolling through contacts again. I quickly pressed the power button, took the phone off charge and started flight mode.
d) the next night, I woke up to flashing light. Noticed 3 email drafts open of the phone. 1 blank, 1 with 2 random words and the 3rd with WPM la? typed. I saved the last one in the draft folder.
e) Last night, i was woken up by my wife at 2 am. Phone was scrolling through the profile availability options, namely skype and facebook. It appeared as if someone was trying to activate the availability to On. I powered off the phone and went to sleep.

As I said, dont think the phone is haunted. Is it possible that its hacked by someone who takes over the control of the phone. Alternatively, is there a problem with the software that makes it appear as if someone is accessing the phone? I only see this during charge mode and at night.

thoughts, suggestions? It sounds strange but I am not making this up. Infact I may even take pictures or video the next time this happens. Thanks for listening.

-A

The Following User Says Thank You to skrpn For This Useful Post: