View Single Post
Posts: 188 | Thanked: 223 times | Joined on Apr 2013 @ Poland
Ok, I've done a aditional research mostly because of the fact, that I really glad having 770 on my side. It is without a doubt still powerfull and potential device.

But what about the topic, huh? Yeah, didn't find anything that will work with facebook. Now I mostly comunicate through the mobile facebook site, doable but annoying.

Maybe it's time to really start learning c++ and do something for the device, for whole maemo line, but:
Now Im haveing regular job, so my time, or the lack of it is understandable I think. Still I will, like the @endsormeans said:
wrap my brain around C++, but Im newbie at this moment, so I need just a little brainstorm here:

Would it be easier to create a plugin for built in InstantMessenger, or creating new app from the ground level?
I mean, built it IM have some advantages, first of all no external app. Secondly it seems to me it's going to be easier to keep one plugin up to date rather than keeping whole app working right.
Does anyone here have expirence with something like that? I mean built In IM changes a little since it first release on OS2005, got new plugins and so.

And another one is it possible to install Symbian OS or JAVA (*.jad *.jar) apps on 770? Even through the some kind of emulator. That will be much easier or at least kind of solve the problem.

Just help me a little and I will be very thankfull.

The Following User Says Thank You to Ridd92 For This Useful Post: