View Single Post
Originally Posted by sirpaul View Post
first it stutters, as though the signal gets weak and then it disconnects without a word, while phone app still believes the bt-headset ist connected.
It may be totally unrelated, but sounds exactly like ancient, very irritating bug with VoIP (SIP) calls stuttering - using N900 build-in support - doing (or receiving) SIP-to-SIP calls result in sound "losses" after few minutes, like packet losses, which get worse and worse with every minute, to the point of 100% silence on N900's side. At the same time, 2nd party hears everything well, and no real packet loss occur - it's also totally *not* dependent on router, connection to net (direct or not) etc. God, I've been tying to determine cause for hours and days, until I realized it's "Voice choppy on SIP calls" bug, which Nokian's @#*# refused to fix from the early N900's days.

Again, I have no idea if it's related with BT headset, but many thing are similar in appearance. In any case, I'm going to bless everyone, who could find case of SIP stutter (telepathy-sofiasip bugs?).

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post: