View Single Post
Posts: 258 | Thanked: 144 times | Joined on Oct 2009 @ Edinburgh
Originally Posted by t7g View Post
Yes, you will probably break the installation of the official level packs if you follow my directions for the pack2 thing.

Actually cg, what I did was copy Level1.lua, to _all_ the filenames in the gamelogic.lua. So my pack1/ contains all the levels that the game could possibly be looking for. I then took that directory and copied it to pack2 _and_ pack3. Since I didn't have the retail version and I didn't know how far to go.

All you'd have to do to fix this to buy the retail levels (If/when they're available again) is to delete your pack2 and pack3 directories (or move them somewhere else - This is of course me assuming that the levels in pack1 that are in themes 2 and 3 will not be loaded from pack1)

After looking at the gamelogic Chunkspy dump yesterday it doesn't appear that anything is missing from the demo except the level scripts for themes 2 and 3.
ahh i didnt know abot the game logic one, must decompile and look at that. as it would be good to create a fake pack so as not to trash the orig scores