View Single Post
Administrator | Posts: 1,036 | Thanked: 2,019 times | Joined on Sep 2009 @ Germany
gryllida, thank you for confusing everybody...

for 7.5, do you really need to have this written there? Isn't it obvious? Also you may ad a 5 page list of what council may actually rule on... and so on...

8.4, 8.5, 9.2, 10.2-10.6. our regular members are as anonymous to me as our council, some even more!

12.4. why should it be removed, that is part of what they actually be able to do... (maybe we should change the word bylaws in that regard to "rules"... and either we have another language problem here but what I read sounds like you think these rules/regulations etc are to be setup in the future, the MCeV was registered at court last year, these are enacted 'articles/rules')

for the last bit:

MCeV bylaws are all of them, not a single one of them is called bylaws on its own, another confusion by a language that isn't as precise as needed in such case. Someone should probably make this clear on that wiki page as the set of 3 articles/regulations currently have two names on that page.
  1. Articles of incorporation (that is what everybody refers to as bylaws it seems, should change that name to articles of association, sorry for the sloppy translation that was probably me)
  2. Association Rules (in wiki as General Regulations, no idea why but can we stop calling things three different names?)
  3. Board of Directors' Internal Regulations (short Board Regulations)

can we maybe just not use the word bylaws...?

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to chemist For This Useful Post: