View Single Post
Originally Posted by steven676 View Post
What I need now is feedback on the UI. Could the design/layout be improved? Is the text clear, and if not, how could it be improved? (I'm really not a fan of the text for the continuous mode checkbox, but it's the best I could come up with on the spot.)
In general, it looks fine to me. Re: the checkbox, I have tried to maintain a certain amount of ignorance so as to better <cough> represent the new user perspective (yeah, that's why). So, I will say that I don't really understand what this checkbox does or under what circumstances I would check it. Does it apply to all browsers or just MicroB? What bad/good thing will happen when I check/uncheck it? Maybe the checkbox text is fine & maybe this could just be clarified in the documentation for the feature.

Originally Posted by steven676 View Post
Also, if someone is willing to draw up an icon for this, that would be great as well.
For inspiration, some online images of switchboards. I was thinking of the globe used for the Nokia "Web" features with a little box with dots in it in the lower right representing the switchboard.