View Single Post
Originally Posted by ceevee View Post
However, audio from pyRadio stops whenever I get a text message. Skipping the current song gets the audio going again.
I didn't think this was 100% of the time... but I have had similar problems as I said in the other thread about gstreamer just stop playing music for some unknown reason.

I still have not figured out the cause or how to identify this. Everything works fine, and as you realized skipping to the next song, music plays perfectly: so I'm not sure what the problem is with gstreamer picking up the buffer and going.

I'm sure this has something to do with the way the N900 system works with the underlying audio system and gstreamer (I know it does something, because I don't pause the music when you receive a phone call and start it again after it's over. N900 does that all on it's own for audio going through gstreamer.)

Maybe SMS/Email flush the gstreamer audio feed or something.

ETA: Just tested it and received a text and pyRadio continued playing fine. Not sure what the cause of the "sometimes" is.
pyRadio - Pandora Radio on your N900, N810 or N800!

The Following User Says Thank You to fatalsaint For This Useful Post: