View Single Post
Originally Posted by toxicated View Post
Hi,
I stopped using my n900 for a while since i was using my other phone for a few days.After a few days when i wanted to use my nokia n900 again it wont charge.I mean it was working completly fine till the time i was using it but when i stopped and i guess the battery drained out aswell.But, now when i connect it to the wall charger the phone vibrates the nokia screen comes up with a usb sign on the top corner for a few seconds but powers off again.i tried reflashing it aswell but the same is happening when i connect it to the computer.I pressed the 'U' button and connected it to the computer but again the same problem kept happening..It wont stop..whenever i put it on charging this whole thing keeps on repeating...i really dont knw what to do since its not ready to even flash or connect to the computer for the least..PLEASE HELP ME!!I LOVE MY NOKIA N900.i had worked fine since 2 years never gave me a problem.flashed it used nitroid,did evrythng but i never faced any problem..i dunoo why this is happening...any advice would be highly helpfull..sorry if a similar thread existd but wasn't able to find anythng with the same problem...PLEASE HELP!!
You have To use a 5800 To charge your battery then flash your N900 with Maemo Flasher . but your bootloader maybe doesn't work too. You have to reinstall it (I don't know how)