View Single Post
Well, i haven't been calling names either. ho ever, if You feel that is OK an acceptable to seek assistance here, when using software - that You've written - for malicious purposes - it's Your business. Just consider, that it makes Your disclaimer inside application quite pointless, in case of any legal problems.

BTW, it's not kindergarden. I've stated clearly in 2dn post, that I'm not going to continue this discussion, and honestly, someone's declaration "I write that I won't write [sic!] anything again, now feel how it is to miss me!" is miserable at best, IMO.

Little disclaimer - "enforcing" fair use, in only way that is possible to us (i.e. denying help when someone is clearly using it for wrongs reasons, and/or asking to stop it) was a common and fair practice in any thread related to aircrack-ng in maemo.org.

I don't feel nor see anything unacceptable in what I've written - although, I do accept the fact that thread OP doesn't want "fair use, respect others" practice being actively presented here.

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post: