View Single Post
Posts: 889 | Thanked: 2,087 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ Manchester
Could such an application be uploaded to appsformeego? I mean is it possible to install using inception/open-mode whilst having the app on the a4m repository? If not, will we have to change the rule about uploading to the community repos?

I'm of the opinion that any application is ok, but developers must realise that if it's too difficult to install/test, then they might not bother.

Originally Posted by rainisto View Post
Well yes, its a matter of opinion, but I'm more asking that if apps must work on normal end users device or not, or is it allowed to post an application that doesn't work without all capa opensh?

Just asking because I have one unreleased application in my private drawer which doesn't work on normal devices. But I have no problems to keep it in my drawer for ever

In the other view of opinion for people to be able to vote fairly between applications, we shouldn't force people to hack their devices in order to test the app.

All I'm asking is a statement in the rules that does application need to work from out of box device just by installing the competition.deb

The Following User Says Thank You to mrsellout For This Useful Post: