View Single Post
Posts: 146 | Thanked: 99 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Lisbon, Portugal
Thank you for this COOL port!

Maybe you just need to build a very small loader/player in QML. Load/Play/Stop buttons, and a progress bar based on the pattern number. You'd swipe (not from the edge) to change modes (trackermode to playmode). Or detect rotation with accelerometer and since tracker mode is always in landscape, have playermode be portrait.

Also needs volume control (if not possible from OS). [edit: is this program fixing itself? After I pulled the status bar and touched the volume control there while doing other things, when I went back to MilkyTracker the volume buttons stopped controlling the ring volume and started controlling the MilkyTracker volume...]

I have commented on the appsForMeego app. It seems the underrrun when the screen auto-locks has cleared, it's not happenning now. Maybe the meego-tracker service was scanning the MOD folder I had just copied.

Hard mode: have a small window in the playermode scroll the instrument names (all banks), sometimes there's NFO's there.

Epic mode: headphones mode for 4-track (Amiga) MODs. T1=50%L, T2= 25%L, T3=25%R, T4= 50%R.

God mode: playlist support...

Last edited by tigas; 2012-02-28 at 01:44.