View Single Post
Posts: 1,414 | Thanked: 7,547 times | Joined on Aug 2016 @ Estonia
Originally Posted by carmenluci View Post
I've made a clean install, but it doesn't work, I reboot my tablet and doesn't work.
I've tried to use 'gdb' in my tablet, but I get 'command not found', If I've tried to install it I get error (file doesn't found).

I use SailfishOS 2.1.0.10, could it be the problem?

Well, maybe someone here who has a tablet can help us with this bug.

Thank you so much for your attention
@carmenluci, sorry that I don't know exactly how to help you.

I presume we have two differences already: use of i486 and 2.1.0.10. I am using only ported devices (OnePlus X and Nexus 4), with the both of them ARM and 2.0.5.6. Since these are ported devices, we'll move t 2.1.x series only after EA period is finished and there is a proper release. While there might be some builds for these devices around, or its possible to build myself, I would prefer not to jump over yet until its released.

So, would be good to know from other users of i486 (any SFOS version) or 2.1.0.10 (any CPU) how things are working for them. It would be helpful to know with the respect to this bug.

@carmenluci, when you reinstalled the server, did you move away the configuration file as well? Uninstall does not remove them, you have to move them away yourself.

Probably that wouldn't be of great help, but maybe you could run :

harbour-osmscout-server --help

It should just give you a list of command line options and stop the program. I wonder whether your crash occurs before or after the command line options processing.

The Following User Says Thank You to rinigus For This Useful Post: