View Single Post
It been a month i bought this phone, i like it very and im happy about, before i share my problem i would like tell every one this is my first smartphone, i dont even know how to operate iphone. Lolz.

So now i bought high end phone.

I have a small issue with this phone and i was looking for help. But step by step plz.

Problem

1) you have only one contact list , which add gmail, yahoo, skype and gsm in one list, i didnt download the contact merger, since i have many people with same name.

But i want to keep my gsm contact from internet contact. It become very confusing , more over my my contact list look like 400 people , it hard to find corert people to call.

For example i have about 90 people on gsm , and about 400 people on internet list.

Just looking for an application to keep my gsm contact spereate. From voip product. As you people know that gmail add every contact you send email too.

2)
is there way to download live tv, like youtube.. I see my friend on iphone download youtube video all the time.. I guess zutube done work and i heard it does not download youtube.

3)
is there another way to download open office , rathre using easy debrain which very slow and it may spoil my phone. And i dont want to use doc to go since we have to pay for it.

4)
separate ringtone for special contact. Like my wife, boss and family member so i know whom to keep silent.( as you know wife call at the most uneven time hahah)

thank you.

Have to be member of n900 with maemo..