View Single Post
Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 2,383 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by MrBhoot View Post
My N9 had 3G connected constantly for about a day. Later, while I was downloading a file (about 150 MB), the phone turned off without any warning.
It refused to turn on after that. Thinking it needed a recharge, I let it charge for half an hour, only to find disappointment later.
Somehow it struck me to remove the SIM and then try. It worked!

So, now the situation is if I insert any SIM card (of any telecom service), the phone will start finding the network, and then immediately turn off without any warning.
However, if I insert a SIM in flight mode, N9 will stay alive. Apparently, finding the network does the toll on my phone.

I have also tries resetting as well as flashing the phone (zero flash). No gain.

Has anybody else faced this problem? Is there any solution to it (hopefully other than replacing some hardware) ?
If reflashing firmware with --erase-user-data=secure didn't help you, then its most likely broken sim slot, which needs to be fixed by Nokia Care center.
Disclaimer: all my posts in this forum are personal trolling and I never post in any official capacity on behalf of any company.