View Single Post
Posts: 466 | Thanked: 142 times | Joined on Jan 2008 @ Temple Terrorist, FL
All you need is enough space for the operating system and any applications you want installed. Typically this will be anywhere between 20 MB to 50MB depending on which Mac OS and which components of the OS you wish installed.

You could boot up from a 1.4 MB floppy image up to a 2000 MB hard drive file image. And ... you can mount multiple hard drive files so 64 GB (~32 2GB hard drive files) of Mac stuff on two 32 SDHC cards is possible (on a N800, if you're crazy).

The full screen doesn't work. I'm not a developer, just a script kiddie. Instead of using the latest CVS source of "Basilisk II JIT", I used an older source tarball of "Basilisk II" before the JIT engine was added. the Maemo platform didn't allow enabling JIT for the three Mac emulators (Basilisk II JIT, SheepShaver, PearPC) that I attempted building using the latest CVS source for each of them. Basilisk II runs faster than Basilisk II JIT with the JIT disabled, which is why earlier Maemo builds by others here were pretty slow.

I would LOVE to have a real developer take over this and add full screen and\or hildonization.